Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    No idea if i were a boy but i was almost a rebecca!! ( thank goodness my mum decided not to name me that!! I would have hated it and resulted in changing it ) Thankfully i am danielle PHEW!
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

I was always going to be Natalie because my dad refused to name me Michelle, like my mum wanted.
    If I was a boy, I would have been Michael.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

My mother says she "knew" the whole time that I would be a girl and didn't pick a girl name at the time, but says it would have been James after her father. She also decided on Grace immediately(after her mom). My dad tried to persuade her to Megan Grace, but she wouldn't do it. So I became Grace Elisabeth, the Elisabeth is spelled with Lisa in the middle after my mom. My brother is Grant Robert (after my dad), and he would have been Claire.

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    I was almost Valerie or Sylvie.

Dad's vote won out and I'm Caroline.
    Caroline, your name is one of my very favorites. Curious, how do you like your name and did you get many compliments on it growing up?

I have an older brother and my parent knew that I would be the last child. So my mom prayed for a girl and prepared only girl names. She wanted to name me Laura, yet at the time I was born, my father decided to use Cynthia (he stayed silent during my mom's pregnancy, no discussion at all, she knew nothing about it).

Thank God my mom isn't a name nerd, otherwise it would be a 'disaster' for her. Haha. She told me that Cynthia is a name my father like since before they got married, but he only heard about it once when he met a girl with this name. For years, he never said anything about it. I'm glad my name is Cynthia and not Laura, it suits me perfectly.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias