Our short list for our little guy includes
    Graham
    Houston
    Gus

Also on the list
    Hank
    Finn
    Emmett

Right now our top name is Graham Houston but we are still debating and would love thoughts/feedback!

Our first child is Marlo (girl). .

I like Graham and Emmett a lot. Hank is cute but I'd probably want it to be short for Henry. I like Houston in the middle slot but maybe not as a first.

I like Augustus (nn Gus) a lot! But I think with Marlo, Finn or Emmett would work best. I also like Graham, but not a fan of Houston or Hank.

I like Graham and Emmett quite a lot from your list. And I think Finn and Gus can make cool nicknames for some more substantial names (like Finnegan/Finley/Fintan/Finnian/Phineas and Augustus/Augustine/August/Gustav). Finn would be mediocre as a stand alone name, though it feels like it's missing something. Gus I'm not such a fan of as a stand alone name, it feels too empty to me, like naming a kid Guy. Houston and Hank I don't really like too much as first names, though I can see how Houston could make a cool middle name. Your current top choice of Graham Houston is a really nice sounding name.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Graham Houston is great. I do like Gus and Finn as well. Gus Houston or Finn Graham are good combs.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.