Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stripedsocks View Post
    Courtney - I'm an '80s baby and I know for a fact Courtney used to be a friend of Skipper in Barbie-universe, I guess she got promoted!
    haha! YES!

I was going to say that it's sad that Mattel is so uninspired. However, they're goal is to cater to their audience - little girls, many of whom will have names similar to those of the princesses. They can be a little more wild with the male/adult, as that's not their target group.
    Last edited by raptreverie; April 8th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Oh my gosh, that was the movie that first interested me in names. I was 7 at the time too, and I wasn't allowed to play with barbies, plus I thought I was too old. But I saw the commercials online and saw all the princesses and all I wanted to do was name them. So I'd make lists and lists of princess names. On the internet, I finally figured out how to google something, and I found out their actual names. I was unimpressed. I like Rowena, Delia, Edeline and Genevieve. But the rest are dated and don't match. I agree they should have thought out the names more. I mean Lacey, Hadley and Isla as triplets? Just doesn't make sense.

Hadley and Isla are twins.
    Janessa, Kathleen and Lacey are triplets
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

The chose to do an alphabetical theme, but made some very poor selections imo.
    The only princess worthy ones imo are: Edeline, Genevieve, Isla, and Kathleen.

And seriously? A sibset with Lacey and Kathleen? As if.

If I had the choice of naming it'd be more like:
    Alessandra/Alexandria
    Brigida/Blair/Barbara
    Charlotte/Caterina/Caroline
    Dahlia/Demetria/Diana
    Elena/Elisabetta/Elisa/Eliana
    Felicity/Francesca
    Gemma/Gabriella/Georgiana/Gisele/Geneva/Gwendolen
    Hadassah/Helena
    Isabella/Isadora/Ivana/Ivara/Irina
    Jolene/Jelena/Juliet/
    Katerina/Kerensa
    Liliana/Liliane/
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Never realised they were alphabetical.

Heres mine
    Annabelle
    Bronte/Bronwen
    Charlotte
    Daisy of Daphne
    Emily
    Frances
    Grace
    Hannah
    Isodora
    Josephine
    Karolina
    Louise
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆