Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cute nickname for Fiona

I loved the idea another Berry suggested of using Sonny however we have a cousin w. this name. Wondering if anyone has any other creative suggestions for a nick name for Fiona Lilidh as I'm struggling with her name. I don't like any of the typical Fiona nicknames ie Fia, Fee, Fifi, onie, etc etc.

I also loved the Nellie suggestion (derived from Na sound in Fiona and Li sound in Lilidh prn Lily by the way).

Any other suggestions? Sorry what a confusing post haha I am just so torn and struggling here.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Maybe Fin? I think masculine nicknames can be really cute when the full name is frilly.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

Sorry for the double post, but I thought it fit better on this thread than the previous one

Possible nicknames are:

Nan
    Nana
    Nona
    Nonie/Nonnie
    Nina
    Finn
    Innie
    Iona
    Fina
    Fannie (might have negative connotations)
    Faye
    Fio (fee-oh)
    Ona (oh-na)

For a stretch, Nellie, Nallie, Annie/Ana, Nala, Yonnie, or Finlie/Finnlie/Finnie would work! Good luck!
    Last edited by evelynmargaret; April 7th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

Fie, Nona, Nana, Onie

Thank you everyone! Lots of choices..I think nicknames kind of just have to flow naturally but least gives me some options to try out and maybe something will stick.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014