Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Change it, you don't want to spend your life wishing you had chosen a different name. People will probably balk at first but in time they'll forget she was ever Fiona and she'll have a name you and your husband feel suits her. However you get to it, Sadie she is

Maybe its just that Fiona is a hard name to picture on a baby, any baby at all. A toddler is different, but it just doesn't feel like a baby name to me. Are there any adorable nicknames you could call her for a while? They don't even have to be related to her name. Because I don't really like Fifi, Fia, Fee or anything. Just something cute, like Sonny or something. I just saw the -on- in her name and Sonny popped in to my head. (I actually put it into my own name list because I liked it) Something like that.

So funny you suggest Sonny as they have a sweet little two year old cousin named Sonny..love the name but obviously could never steal. But that is a good idea, maybe that's the issue..it's too grown up feeling or something? I LOVE names that end in that ie/y type sound..and I've been having a hard time coming up with anything like that for Fiona. I love the sound of Sadie..but maybe I will try and do a little brainstorming tonight to see if I can come up w/ anything creative for a nickname to hold us over until maybe she grew up more?? But if not, then switching to Sadie haha Lesson here..ALWAYS trust your gut even on the delivery table!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I think you should change her name to Sadie if that's what feels right.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

If I think of anything I will let you know. Maybe you could ask for nicknames from the berries on here? They always come up with SO much I would never think of.