Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mini mommy -your children are beautiful! In those two pics, they almost don't look like siblings, though I'm sure they do more so in real life genetics are weird and wonderful, aren't they?
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

When I was little I had blonde curls and no freckles. Now I have dark coppery ash brown hair (red in some lights, gold in others but ash brown in most) It's still curly though My freckles are pointless. You can only see them if you look super close at my face but they're prominent enough to make my face look blotchy without make-up Lol.

Anyone think we should do a 'then and now' thread? Berries as babies/toddlers and berries now?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

My husband is half Navajo. He has black hair, dark brown eyes, and darker skin. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes, and a light olive skin tone. So I was fully expecting Rowan to come out with at least dark hair and eyes, but she has bright green eyes and pretty auburn hair. Her eyes were dark blue when she was born and they keep getting lighter and lighter. Similar to Blade's statement, I was semi-conscious after my c-section and I still thought to myself when I first looked at her "Wow, she's definitely more Caucasian than expected!" Maybe the next child will get all of Will's dark genes, who knows.

My mom is one of 5 siblings and all of them are blonde, blue eyed, light skin, and very tall. And somehow my mom ended up with dark brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and only 5'3. We joke she was "the milkman's kid." Which, honestly, is not that far fetched.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I'm so glad Rowan got my soft curly hair and not my husband's thick, coarse, pin straight hair. But it might very well change.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Anyone think we should do a 'then and now' thread? Berries as babies/toddlers and berries now?
    Haha, yeah, you start that thread. I'm sure people will participate...

RGE, I'm thinking the same. Rosalind is so dark, I imagine our next baby will be all blonde and fair like my boyfriend.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]