Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Meadow - Best used as a quirky mn choice. I would think that her parents were new wave hippies.
    Violet - Vintage flower name. I would imagine her parents are traditional with a love of flowers and gardening.
    Amara - Parents wanted something feminine but different. It's pretty.
    Luna - Trendy cosmic name. I'm not really a fan.
    Valentine - A unisex name best used in the middle spot. Parents wanted a more romantic Saint name.
    Audrey - Elegant, sophisticated and classic. Traditional parents weren't concerned with popularity.
    Autumn - I find this name dated. Youngish parents?
    Lucille - Vintage charm. Parents watched "I Love Lucy" as a child so it's filled with nostalgia.
    Marlowe - A trendy, unisex celebrity-child name. It's ok but her parents may read the tabloids too much.
    Matilda - A royal name that has loads of history. Parents wanted a really old name with spunk.
    Sasha - OK but nothing exciting. Parents didn't like to take the traditional route and choose Alexandra. They liked Sasha better.
    Willa - A literary name of simplicity and strength. Parents read "My Antonia" by Willa Cather when they were young.
    Luana - This makes me think of Housewives Luann. A feisty child.
    Elise - Pretty but getting a lot of attention. Parents may be Beethoven fans.
    Emilie - Emily is pretty but overused. This French spelling is fine but it still sounds the same, doesn't it? These parents have a belief that if they spell a common name in a different way, it makes it more unique. Sorry but it doesn't.
    All the best,
    Mischa.