Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you for the replies! I have just joined. I would love to hear any suggestions for an alternate mn for Clementine. Both Louise & Lily are family names, hence the repetition!

I love all three of them with Louise! What a lovely sibset they'd make too. In order, I'd pick Georgina, Clementine and Arabella.
    ...dreaming of naming my future first cat.

today's favorites: Howl, Sherlock, Scheherazade

(and favorites of the non-pet names: Celia Hermione, Odette, Inigo, Arthur Rooney)

Arabella Louise has a nice ring to it. Georgiana Louise would also sound nice, but I don't really like Georgina.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

The combos all sound pretty, but they are not really my style. I like Georgina if you are going to call her Gigi.
    My pick is Georgina Lily.

Georgina Lily is a combo of mine as well; I think it has just the right amount of classic and fun. My second pick is Arabella Louise.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~