Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oooh, I love Mio Min Mio (Mio, My Son is the title in English, yes)! Miramis is beautiful, and I think it's usable. I even want to put it on my list now... Astrid Lindgren was one of my favourites too growing up, I think I've seen the Ronja and the Lionheart Brothers a hundred times each.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Our first choice would be Rosalie - So Rosalie Miramis Pearl (Pearl after both our grandmothers)

Rosalie Miramis Pearl is an awesome combo, hope you guys go with this name!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Semiramis and Miramis are lovely names with big impression. Use it if you don't bother reactions of many people, but I need to tell you people usually show positive reactions to strangers and keep negative to themselves, so you will probably hear a LOT of positive thoughts.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Thank you =) I think it's quite pretty and think I'll put it on the list for closer scrutiny :P Still welcome more opinions on the name =D