Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Editing your signature etc

Sorry in advance for posting here, but it appears that posts in the relevant area of nameberry often go unread.
    Could a more computer literate member than myself please advise as to how I place names etc in my signature on posts .

Thank you

Go to "Settings" near the top of the page. It's right below the green bar on the right-hand side. Once you're there, look at the bar on the left side of your screen. Under "My Profile" it should say "Edit Signature". Have fun with it! It's pretty easy to choose different colors and such.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

thank you =)

Just what I'd been wanting to ask! Now my worry is that my girls' names typed into Google show up my Namberry birth announcement and forum posts. Any suggestions on sharing my signature into without making too much public?

Quote Originally Posted by norbury View Post
    Just what I'd been wanting to ask! Now my worry is that my girls' names typed into Google show up my Namberry birth announcement and forum posts. Any suggestions on sharing my signature into without making too much public?
    Don't say their names?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.