Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Can I change my name(not user name) on here? Need honest opinions

I have always hated my real name - its sounding, popularity and so on. The meaning is strange too...
    But I thought maybe I could change my name on here so people will call me by it. It will be smth like stage name - my berry name? It actually matters, I think I am going to rename myself in the future so perhaps I can get my first re-name experience here? Or will it be considered as lying/trolling if I will not tell you my real name?
    P.S. The name I would like to go by is Victoria. It sounds royal and so are the associations - think Queen Victoria; I love the meaning and I feel like with this name I will always be a winner. I also adore the nn Vicki. Do you think I may change my name on here?

I don't see anything wrong with it!

I don't think it's lying or trolling. Trolling would be saying you have quintuplets born at 40 weeks without medical problems or something along those lines.. haha.

Victoria is a lovely name, it is actually my mothers name, she goes by Vicky
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

I am jealous of your mother a bit, PP Thanks for your opinion.
    Last edited by mclevine; April 7th, 2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Grammar mistakes

I don't think there's any problem with that. Many berries go by user names that are not related to their real names anyway. I love the name Victoria!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thank you