Names Searched Right Now:

What do you think of these? Sibsets?

I have sort of been ignoring my boys list, because for some reason girls names are just easier for me. But I just realized that I know for sure what my first 2 girls names will be, and I have no clue on boys names. I don't even have a top 5! just a random list of things I came across and didn't hate.
    So, what do you think of these? Honest opinions please!

Carson
    Adam
    Aidan
    Blake
    Maddox
    Emmett
    Everett
    Bennett
    Camden
    Cullen
    Mason
    Braxton
    Cade

What do you think in general? Do any of them make good sibsets? Also afraid they don't go well with the girls names I like (1st 2 will be nn Cassie and Elise, also like Rosalie, Kensington, McKenna for girls).

Cullen is the only one on your list I seriously dislike. I don't think I'd have liked it anyway, but Twilight seriously put the nail in that coffin for good, along with a lot of other good names I might have otherwise liked or loved or tolerated.

With that exception, though, all of these are really good, solid names. I like Braxton and Cade a little less, and Everett, Blake, and Maddox a little more. Bennett is one that's growing on me.

I really like Adam & Mason from your list
    Already blessed with a daughter Ella Paige and now planning number 2!!
    Current favourites include:
    Girls - Lois, Ava, Genevieve, Sophie, Ines & Alice
    Boys - Luca, Arlo, Evan, Leo, Tomas & Henry
    Combos - Lois Genevieve & Evan Henry

LOVE Everett from your list! I also really like Adam, Emmett, and Bennett. I like the idea of Maddox, because it feels surnamey-ish like Everett, Emmett, and Bennett, and it's also a bit sensitive due to the nn Max, which I love! I don't actually love Maddox, but I do like the image it gives off, and I love Max. I think Everett, Adam, and Max would be great for brothers.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Adam is my favorite from my list! It's a great, classic biblical name that you don't hear much anymore.