Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Vivien Ann?

Vivien Ann?

I love love love the name Vivien, and its a family tradition (five generations running!) that the first born girl always has her first middle name be Ann (we also have a tradition of double middle names).

Is Vivien Ann too many -an/en sounds?

Hmmm now that you mention it...... I think it's pretty anyway
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

What if you had a second name in there? Names that flow well with ann often don't end in an "a" and are common enough to flow well.

Vivien Mary Anne
    Vivien Catherine Ann
    Vivien Rose Ann

I love Vivien (with this spelling only). It's lovely.
    I like the sound of Vivien Ann, it's repetitive but I like that. The only thing which I don't like is when it's written down my eyes are confused - like, I almost want to say Vivianne/Vivian. But maybe that's the way I process spellings haha.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

Maybe Vivienne to get that different sound in before Ann? And I too think a third name for rythym could be fun. Vivienne Patsy Ann?