Names Searched Right Now:

New User: William, Fraser, Rupert, Oliver, Archie, Henry...? Help please!

Favourtie boys names.. Would love some help in narrowing down..

William (total FAV however my fiance's brother wants to name their son Bill...)
    Fraser
    Henry
    Rupert (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE however fiance HATES, HATES HATES!!)
    Hugo (Again, fiance doesn't like)
    Oliver (Love but worried it's too overused?)
    Charles (But my name is female version... too many Charlie's in the house?)
    Archie (Super cute but like a formal name & don't like Archibald.)

Oh, & George will be their middle name.. a family name on both sides.

We love classic, timeless strong names...

I love my brother's name's Alexander (Alex) & Edward (Eddie).

Any further recommendations / comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

If your fiance hates a name, unfortunately, it's out, not matter how much you love it! I have that problem with William. However, you don't have that problem with William! If you have a baby before your fiance's brother and his wife, then choose William! I'm dead-set against people "claiming" names before they're pregnant. Although, if he and his wife are pregnant now, then it's a different story! Of your choices, I LOVE Henry and I also like Rupert, Hugo, Charles and George. Archie is cute, but, I agree, needs a longer name and I don't like Archibald either! What about Archer? Too modern?
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

William - this is quite a popular name, I wouldn't use it if I knew there was going to be a Bill in the family, if they're not pregnant then go ahead, I don't think people should 'claim' names. It's just the luck of the draw if you get preganant first.
    Fraser - I never liked this much because of the Tv show Frasier, but it has grown on me a little.
    Henry - great classic, you can't go wrong with this
    Rupert - I love too, perhaps showing him the lovely Rupert the bear comics and books will help? Or you could go with the similar Rufus.
    Hugo - not a huge fan of this.
    Oliver - you're right that its popular, I admit that would put me off.
    Charles - too Prince Charles for me.
    Archie - how about Archer? I'm guessing you're a Britberry - although this sounds like a modern American occupation name, it actually is an old English name.

I love Edward and Alexander, perhaps Edward could go as Ted or Ned or you could use the less used Edgar or Edmund. What about Thomas?
    Beatrice, Endellion, Alice, Lucia, Clementine, Iris, Aurelia, Emily, Katherine, Hermione

Edward, Ignatius, Arthur, Benedict, Thomas, Whit, Theodore, Thijs, Archer, Henry

Thank you for the responses.

I don't really like Archer unfort. Think I'll be taking Archie off the list.

Good idea with the Rupert Bear comics.. fingers crossed.

Not a Britberry, I'm actually from Australia but adore old English names.

Edward is my brother's name so I won't be using, as much I love!

Thomas is a great, strong name however I do prefer William & Henry.

I think we will use William unless they use Bill first.. family politics! I agree, completely dislike people 'bagging names'.

Lets hope we have a boy first!!!