Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Babies

Cool Fantasy Babies

I heard the idea of a fantasy birth announcement thread in another post, and I thought it would be fun to start a thread just for outrageous names and numbers of siblings (quintuplets, sextuplets etc.), and ridiculous spellings. A crazy, pretend fantasy baby name thread, with names you would never name real children! I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this sounds fun! I'll start with quints:
    Introducing: Slownn Jaxxon, Saphron Amorra, Leighla Emmersyn, Jordyyn Marrio, and Bee'tris Kaitlynne!

I'm sorry to anyone who's child's name is on here. This is just for fun, please don't be offended.
    Last edited by octopus9; April 7th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
    Girls: Genevieve, Juliet, Amelie, Susannah, Jessamine, Indigo, Natalie, Rebecca, Marianna and Annabel

Boys: Samuel, Benjamin, Alexander, Edward, Jonah, Joseph, Michael, Johnathan, Liam and Sebastian

I was actually going to start a thread along these lines myself, after reading the post about fantasy birth announcements. Not ridiculous as such but not names I would ever dare use, and unlikely to ever happen anyway, so heres mine.

Introducing my twin boys Briar Edric and Casper Robin, little brothers to Adalie Mirabelle, Kasiani Henriettea, Kendrew Gabriel and Guinevere Sage.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

Haha, I guessed somebody would start one of these eventually.

Welcome to the world, my darling triplets - Araminta Peony Bay, Romeo Theodwyn Sol and August Shakespeare Munro.
    Minty, Ro and Gus join older sisters Ottoline Talitha Snow (Tilly) and Constance Tuesday Firth (Coco).

They're not names I think are too outrageous, just a smush of GPs. They actually ended up sounding genuinely similar to the snobbiest of the Telegraph Birth Announcements.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus Kielder - Emmett Hugh - Alec Amadeus - Wilf Nicholas
    Estella Agnes - Oona Margaret - Billie Cordelia - Beatrix Georgia

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by nelliedellie View Post
    I was actually going to start a thread along these lines myself, after reading the post about fantasy birth announcements. Not ridiculous as such but not names I would ever dare use, and unlikely to ever happen anyway, so heres mine.

Introducing my twin boys Briar Edric and Casper Robin, little brothers to Adalie Mirabelle, Kasiani Henriettea, Kendrew Gabriel and Guinevere Sage.
    I just have to say, Briar Edric is fantastic!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Introducing my quintuplets, Acacia Faith, Juniper Joy, Primrose Grace, Violet Passion, and Lily Hope. They join twin older brothers Oakley Believe and Bushel Everlasting.
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan