Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anna-Sophia

I do prefer Sophie-Anne, but Anna Sophia is also lovely. I personally like how frilly and pretty it is. I love it.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I LOVE Anna-Sophia! I think it's adorable and will age well. Also, if she doesn't like it when she's older, she has tons of possibilities for what to go by. Anna/Anne/Annie/Sophia/Sophie

Anna Sophia is pretty nice! Like PP said, she has a tonnn of nickname opportunities! I do think of the actress, AnnaSophia Robb, but she isn't really a bad connotation, and she also isn't that famous so I don't think people would realize the connection, either.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

There's a teenage actress right now named AnnaSophia Robb, who plays the young Carrie Bradshaw on a prequel to Sex & The City. She (the actress) is the only AnnaSophia I know of, but I think she wears the name well at age 18/19. Not too prissy or cutesy. Look her up online if you want.

I love Anna-Sophia! I would probably do it without the hyphen, though--Anna Sophia as a double name just looks more classy to me. I do love the French form, though--Anne-Sophie--with the hyphen.

I do think of AnnaSophia Robb straight away, which puts me off (she may very well be a lovely girl, but I wouldn't want the first connection with my name to be an actress). But no, I don't think it's too frilly. I've always really loved the pairing of Anna-Sophia/Anne-Sophie.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George