Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Definitely Brynn.
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

Cambree looks made up to me. Also there's no natural intuitive way to pronounce it; is it CAM-bree or CAME-bree? Better to avoid it for the classic Brynn in my opinion.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Charlie, Fleur, France, Holiday
    Boy: Lennox (Lex), Hugo

Expecting my first.

Brynn.

It always reminds me of the (male) character, Bryn, on Gavin and Stacey. But anything is better than Cambree.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I am not a fan of Cambree. I prefer Bryn/Brynn. A friend of mine just chose Brynna for her daughter if you wanted another option to consider.
    You can call me Roxanne.
    Baby Z will be here June 2014!!
    -Zora Jade-

Brynn is my preference over Cambree. The cutesy Cambree would be forever in childhood while Brynn can become an adult.
    All the best,
    Mischa.