Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    @eshelby -- I know what you mean about Ambrose. I prefer softer, more "feminine" sounding boys names but Rose may just be too much for even me.

Congratulations! I love your daughters names they go together really well! From your girls list I really like Marin, Verity, Posey and Petra! I love them all, by the looks of it we have similar name tastes.
    From your boys list I love Elias and Luca. I've only once seen a boy named Joss, and never heard it before and thought it was very unusual, I think it would work well with your daughters names too. Although Joss and Cross from Crossman do rhyme, so that's another thing to think of.
    Here are a few names I think could work well with Cora and Vesper.

Girls
    Medi (It was the first name that came to mind when I saw September sibling, it means September in Welsh and it's not uncommon where I live. It's pronounced Mehd-ee, and I think it's pretty and works well with Cora and Vesper)
    Dorothea
    Avis
    Elspeth
    Cecily
    Geneva
    Audra
    Romilly
    Astoria
    Merida
    Alma
    Vita

Boys

Merritt
    Everett
    Milo
    Asher
    Eamon
    Ezra
    Tobin
    Alban
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

@bethlow -- I do like Eamon, very much, but DH isn't a fan. So sad.
    Milo I love, but it belongs to the cat!
    Everett is delightful but is too close to DH's name
    Ezra is a great name, but will always be my jerk-face old boss. Ruined forever.
    Merritt isn't one I'd heard, and I like it! I'll have to ask DH what he thinks. Thanks!!
    I also like Felicity from your siggy. I haven't thought of it since my American Girl days.

Oh I love your daughters names. Cora and Vesper are stunning together, I think you have your work cut out for you to find an equally special name.

I really like pp's suggestion of Merritt for a boy - I also think that Alvar, Benedict, Orsino or Edwin could be good matches.
    For girls I think something familiar but underused would be a nice choice. Elspeth, Iris, Aurelia or Tabitha would probably be on the top of my list with your girls names.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I posted this in another thread but you might not see it there. I didn't mean to freak you out - rather congratulate you. I have a brother very close in age to myself and it has been a wonderful experience.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur