Names Searched Right Now:

Help with combos for baby #2

I'm looking for some help with a good combo for my second child, due in July. My first daughter is Isolde Mauricette Marie Jose. We're pretty much settled on Poet for this one's first name if it's a girl. She'll have two or three middle names, leaning toward two this time, one of which must be a variation of Kaitlyn in honor of my sister. DP won't give much input, preferring to comment on a combination than on individual names, so here are some midddle names that I'm fond of:
    Tigerlily
    Rune
    Chrysanthemum
    Ottoline
    Ember
    Indigo
    Maeve
    Sassafras
    Lalaith
    Snapdragon
    Eowyn
    Zenovie
    Raja
    Aoife
    Coraline
    Celandine
    Locaia
    Pasiphae
    Eilonwy
    Cornflower
    Aurex
    Solange

I'm open to new suggestions as well but don't want to end up with a huge list. I'm mostly into more unusual monikers, particularly words that might not be thought of as names, as well as ethnic names - Gaelic, Norse, etc. I'm mostly hoping for a fresh look at some new combinations.The variations of Kaitlyn that I prefer are Kari, Kadri, the Gaelic Caitlin (cot-LEEN), and the root name Hecate. Katixa is also pretty cool.

Thanks!
    Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013) #3 Coming June 2015
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such