Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle names for Cadence? :)

Me and my partner are really loving Cadence for a girl! We've got a few options in our mind: Cadence Violet / Violet Cadence, Cadence Lily / Lily Cadence, Cadence Victoria, Cadence Eloise.

We don't feel like any of the above names are "the one" though We love nature names, I personally love old fashioned names but he doesn't seem to love many.. I'd really love some suggestions! Thank you so very much!!

My daughter Annabelle was very nearly named Cadence! Instead she is Annabelle Cadence. If we had use Cadence in the first name position she middle name would have been Patience or Faith. I also like Willow, Jade and Pearl
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Cadence is really pretty - my favourites from your list are Cadence Eloise and Violet Cadence.

Reading your others, Pearl sprang to mind straight away; how do you feel about Cadence Pearl or Pearl Cadence?
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I like Lily Cadence. I also like Eloise Cadence. Cadence Rose is pretty as is Willow Cadence.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Before I really got into naming sites, I had the combo, Cadence Aurora. I was really into the name, until I realized a couple of things and decided although I like the combo, it wasn't for me.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
    c a s p i a n . ● . l i l i a s
    • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •