Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I must admit something

Recent tread about fake nameberry posters got me thinking I might hurt somebody. So I apologize if I hurt somebody.

I have multiple accounts claiming I am adopting girls or having birth. There's no Ava Rosamund, no little adopted Virtue (don't remember exactly, this was very short affair). I was welshanglie, sweetladymarion, ramona, isabeau, zora... That's it. Sorry.

With this account I didn't lie, I am truly 18, from foreign country and this time I didn't fake any children or pregnancies. Could I keep this account?
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think it was very brave of you to come forward. I see no reason why you shouldn't keep your "real" account, provided you continue to be honest with the community moving forward.

I'd be really interested to see you weigh in on the fakers thread, because one of the questions being discussed was what someone's motivation is for creating alternate accounts/personalities. Some of us have done this in the past, but for most of us it was a long time ago, and it would be interesting to discuss your much fresher/more recent perspective.

Thanks again for coming clean!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

You got very huffy when I pointed out Ava Rosamund could not possibly be a real human baby.

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...t=ava+rosamund

It's up to the admins whether or not they care-- but it's always nice to be able to be your real self and simply discuss names. And I agree with sessh-- would you mind weighing in on that thread to discuss your motivations?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Good for you on womanning up! As Blade said, it's up to the admins. And with Sessh and Blade on that other thing.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm glad you finally came forward and I agree with Lori, it was really brave for you to confess. Glad to know there's that little bit more honesty on the site.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy