Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I agree Augusta, I find it kinda upsetting as someone who is both the granddaughter and daughter of someone who is adopted. The fakery on this site really stops me from participating as fully as I would ordinarily as I think there are some really great posters here (you are one of them Augusta, another is Blade). This faking hurts the integrity of the site.

I admit, I once faked. I was about 16. But then I realised how moronic I was, didn't make a huge announcement, deleted all of my posts and threads and started over as MYSELF.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

I'll just ditto what Philo just said about fakery being the main reason I don't participate fully here. I am pleased with the progress since I posted on one of the quarterly reports last year, which makes me feel a bit more like trying to come out of my shell.

I think if you faked and are now repentant, PM Pam or Linda so they can do with that info as they please. Then, I agree, simply delete and move on. Threads like this do kind of seem like a cry for attention/ pat on the back, no matter how pure your intentions are.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

Yes, I really would like to delete any fake names from the last Quarterly Report in particular--so fess up. Contact me at linda@nameberry.com.

I've identified 8 additional highly suspicious or overtly fake pregnancies from the last quarterly babyberry report. Could I send you my suspicions and the reasoning?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

It is brave of you to admit this, but i am curious as to what would compel someone to do such a thing?
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie