Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Leopold is a wonderful name. The nickname Leo strikes the balance of modern with the rather old fashioned name- making it perfectly usable.

My little guy is Leopold nn Leo. When I named him in 2011 folks on here were less than impressed. Glad to see the switch!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Leopold is a handsome, underused antique gem. It could seem a bit heavy and old-fashioned but would be perfect on the right boy. My first association is Prince Leopold, Queen Victoria's son.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I'm really glad that so many of you like the name and its also great to see some berry children with it too!! I think it seems like we are pretty set on using Leopold, I really do love it! He will definitely go by the nn Leo but I just think he needs a longer, more formal name tofall back one when he's older.
    Mother to my little flower, Ivy Juliette ~ 12/02/11
    Awaiting on the arrival of either Beatrice Carlotta or Tobias George

Another vote for Leopold here; more unique than Leonard/Leonardo, not as "out there" as Leofric.
    Lover of names: Classic, Literary, Historical, or whatever strikes my fancy!

Current loves- Ada, Iris, Beata, Minna/James, Milo, Dermot, Ewan