Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I prefer Leopold over any of the other 'Leo' related names (that I know of). I've never been the biggest fan of Leo on it's own. It feels a little immature to me, and just too directly a reference to the zodiac sign (in my mind). Leopold feels like it's got more life in it. It has a more distinguished feel to it.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I like Leonard better, or even just Leo by itself. Leopold doesn't do a whole lot for me personally, but I like the nn Leo.

I love Leopold! If I ever have a son... I dislike Leo on it's own; there are so many awesome Leo-names out there waiting to be used! Leonidas, Leonard or just Leon. But Leopold is the best; it's quirky, dashing, smart and sexy. A winner!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

LOVE Leopold! It is by far my favorite Leo name. I love the nn Leo, and I love how it reminds me of a regal prince. Probably all because of Kate and Leopold, lol. I think Ivy and Leopold would be a stunning sibset!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I love Leopold, I find it to have a lot more character and timelessness than trend Leo. It has a handsome sound and it's a cool namesake in my opinion (Aldo Leopold). And, if you want, Leo is a great nickname for it!
    My Favorites of The Moment:

Lads: August and Liev

Lasses: WILL BE COMING SOON!