Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I agree with some of the previous posters...Annalee spelling to tie in the Lee name is pretty!

And Evelyn Lee is also a very pretty choice.

Hmm...instead of Ellis...what about, Elise?

And what about, Annalise? (ties in the Lee name..)

(And love your first daughter's name Sabine Elizabeth!)
    Best wishes!

From your list I think that Thalia Lee sounds best, as much as I like the other names they don't really flow well with the middle name (I'm sorry!)

Ellis- For me this is a little too masculine, especially with the middle name Lee.
    Annalie- Beautiful name, but Annalie Lee doesn't flow very well with the repetition of Lee
    Florence- I like the name but again I don't think it works well with Lee
    Lotte- Lotte Lee, I'm sorry but both names don't flow together well.
    Thalia- I like name with Lee, sounds great with Sabine!
    Ivy- I think Ivy Lee flows well, but I just want to say Ivy League!
    Svea - I really like Svea, it's a shame your husband doesn't like it!
    Everly - Same as Annalie with the repetition of Lee

Here are a few names I'd suggest;

Johanna
    Greta
    Elsa
    Margot
    Marisa
    Mariel
    Corrine
    Willow
    Madeleine
    Sadie
    Matilda
    Nadia
    Anya
    Keira
    Heidi
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Evelyn is gorgeous, but honestly it seems mismatched to Sabine. My first thought was Sabra, but it is ridiculously close. I don't know how to prn Nele so I can't help there. From you list, I love:

Ivy
    Lotte
    Thalia

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback! I always say that I think the hardest part of pregnancy is coming up with a name, and this baby is certainly giving us a run for our money What makes it so hard is that my hubby and I are both so picky and yet we have very different styles - he likes more classic names (i.e. Claire) and I like names that are a little unusual and quirky (i.e. Tove).

Just to clarify: the middle name Lee isn't a requirement - it's just a thought, so we're open to names that don't match with Lee. Also, Nele is pronounced "Neh-Leh". It's currently very popular in Germany (#18 in 2012), and is an old nickname for Helena or Cornelia (neither of which we're a fan of, unfortunately).

Please keep the suggestions coming!

Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher