Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I would avoid a name that begins with C as it would leave poor Isaac out.

In fact, I'd use a name that begins with I:

Imogen
    Iris

Or perhaps, like Isaac it should end with a C:

Lilac
    Lyric

I really like these for you:
    Anastasia
    Eleanor
    Felicity
    Gemma
    Moira
    Pippa
    Victoria

I thought of Charlotte but that's the feminine form of Charles.

Claire and Elaine are great! Sophia is beautiful, but so popular these days, if that's means anything to you. Names that could work with your boys' names:

One syllable:
    Jane
    Grace
    Anne
    Ruth

Two syllables:
    Anna
    Alice
    Catherine
    Leah
    Elise

Three syllables:
    Evelyn
    Julia
    Adrienne
    Caroline
    Helena
    Eleanor
    Hilary
    Rebecca
    Gillian
    Naomi

Elaine isn't a very popular name at the moment, but it still is very pretty. I have a soft spot for Lainie as a nickname. Elaine Sophia is charming and a bit unexpected. I love Iris, but think it is too matchy
    with Isaac, while Calvin and Charles have very different starting sounds.
    Lover of names: Classic, Literary, Historical, or whatever strikes my fancy!

Current loves- Ada, Iris, Beata, Minna/James, Milo, Dermot, Ewan

Most of you thought of Isaac as the only non-C name too. We did not plan on having or even liking all C names. In fact I almost didn't do Charles just because it was another C...my husband's name is Clint and my brother in laws are Clay and Kevin (not a C but still that sound) - we were trying to stay away from it but we keep coming back to Claire. Would love to find an I name to go with Isaac and we thought of Iana (pronounced E-ana) but not sure how that would go over with our Southern family and Southern drawls

I would use Josephine Claire. I love Josephine with the brothers names. I wouldn't use Claire as a formal first name because of Isaac. I have the same issues with A names now, even though I love them!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine