Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Second Daughter due on Monday and still no name!

Help! We are having out third child and second daughter on Monday and we are so lost! Our son is named Asen (like Jason but no J) and our daughter is named Nova and my name is Shandi so we like to stick with the unique thing we love names that start with E and we thought we decided on Everie but its kind of confusing so a few names we like so you can get an idea are Everie,Epperly(my husbands fav not mine), Rogue, Rebel(i love rebel wilson), Elowen, Elleri, Navy (too close to Nova), Salem, True, Troian and I think that's it ? Is Everie too confusing ? ever-ee does it sound too much like Every? Anyways I would also love any and all suggestions on other names! When I heard Nova I knew immediately that's what I wanted but this time I haven't felt that way yet

Thank you all!!!!

Everie does sound like Every to me so I have to say, it's not my favorite. What about Elleri/Ellery instead? Asen, Nova, and Elleri make a nice sibset. I also like the name True, but I wouldn't name a girl Rogue or Rebel (okay a nn, but I think these are hard names to have if you don't have the personality for it). Elowen is a little close to Asen as is Salem (and I wouldn't use Salem for a girl either-- it sounds masculine to me).

I really like Elowen and Elleri. Everee does sound like every and I don't like Perhaps Everly may work. Here are a few that may work

Elodie
    Isla
    Emery
    Skyla
    Gemma
    Fiona
    Luna
    Gia
    Evita
    Stella
    Avery
    Bailey
    Pilar
    Riona
    Zesta
    Astrid
    Lumina
    Electra
    Ceres
    Remy

I like Everie - I immediately said Ever-ee not Every like Avery. I also like the Ellery suggestion. Epperly reminds me of Epilepsy.

I immediately said Everie as three syllables, but I do think it is too close to Every. Elowen and Ellery are nice names.

Reverie
    Truly
    Gloriana/ Glory
    Elodie
    Evelia
    Evia
    Eiry
    Etta
    Effie
    Vinia
    Luna
    Lyra