Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bethlow View Post
    Molly or Violet (Couldn't choose)
    Henry
    George
    If this was a genuine guess, you were creepily close. Especially since George was a top contender for Gideon.

Quote Originally Posted by skarbassoona View Post
    HAHA! Thanks for waiting to respond. Their names are indeed Mollie (Yup, spelled this way, I wasn't a Berry till I named Gideon), Henry, and Gideon.

Also, so much thanks to everyone who guessed. I was so pleased with the responses (I really wasn't trying to leech so many comments about how cute they are, you are all very kind).
    Awww!! Wonderful choices for your children!

Quote Originally Posted by skarbassoona View Post
    If this was a genuine guess, you were creepily close. Especially since George was a top contender for Gideon.
    I genuinely did guess! That is very weird, I guessed George because he reminded me of friends nephew and he's named George but I almost said Lucas.

As for Mollie and Henry, I think they really suit their names! I guessed Molly because again she reminded me of little girl named Holly but I thought your daughter looked more like a Molly-so I changed it to that. And I just went with Henry because it worked well with the sibset (I chose George first, and then Molly and then Henry)
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

They're so beautiful! Well named, too!
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

Well, I got one of the initials right, even if the rest were hopelessly wrong...their actual names are beautiful though. Good luck with your next little one.