Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You're welcome, jtucker I agree with Calder and Odysseus. I love the sound of and history behind Odysseus, but it sure is a large name for a little person! And it doesn't really have great nickname potential (Oddy? Dissy? Seus?).

zippy: That's interesting that you know several Kendricks. I've never heard the name, let alone met someone with it! I do have a friend whose last name is Berk, and he is almost exclusively called Berk. It's not a terrible first name, but I can't say I'm a fan.
    Favorites: Archer * Harrison * Simon
    Annabel * Celia * Mira * Caia

Proud mama to Simon Alexander, born July 24, 2014

Lots of these are so wonderful, but honestly what got me the most was a little girl named Chandler! Oh my gosh - I've been OBSESSED with Chandler on a girl since Phoebe's brother in Friends named on of his triplets that. I've never actually heard it used before!

I also really love-
    Macabee (though mainly because of the band)
    Grover
    Indi
    Cedric
    Jude
    Oscar
    Lincoln
    Otto
    Wallace

Tessla
    Xia
    Matilda
    Ramona
    Beatrice
    Celia
    Paloma
    Amalia
    Estelle
    Isolde
    Uma
    Chandler
    Maeve
    Esme
    Anais
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus Kielder - Emmett Hugh - Alec Amadeus - Wilf Nicholas
    Estella Agnes - Oona Margaret - Billie Cordelia - Beatrix Georgia

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I too am a fan of Chandler on a girl.

Wow, have these people been on Nameberry?

I have seen Calder, Kepler and Kendrick in real life (I really like Calder and am surprised it isn't more popular--it fits current trends so well.)
    And I'm telling you, I've thought about putting Macabee/Maccabee on my own list! I probably wouldn't have the guts to use it as a first name, but there's something attractive about it, and the association with the uprising of Judah Maccabee is pretty cool.
    I also like Declan, Callum, Jasper, Cedric, Jude, Lincoln, Taig (especially spelled Tadhg), Matilda, Celia, Frances, Estelle, Elspeth, Uma, Isadora and Berenice. Not to say I dislike all the others, but those are the ones that jump out at me.

Thanks for sharing!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

oliviasarah: I know a 19 year old Chandler and she wears the name very well. She always gets compliments on it. She is a bit of a tomboy, but I am sure that has nothing to do with her name LOL

auroradawn: I really like Calder, too! I actually know the boy named Macabee, and he is the most adorable thing in the world
    Favorites: Archer * Harrison * Simon
    Annabel * Celia * Mira * Caia

Proud mama to Simon Alexander, born July 24, 2014