Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You're welcome, jtucker I agree with Calder and Odysseus. I love the sound of and history behind Odysseus, but it sure is a large name for a little person! And it doesn't really have great nickname potential (Oddy? Dissy? Seus?).

zippy: That's interesting that you know several Kendricks. I've never heard the name, let alone met someone with it! I do have a friend whose last name is Berk, and he is almost exclusively called Berk. It's not a terrible first name, but I can't say I'm a fan.
    Favorites: Archer * Harrison * Simon
    Annabel * Celia * Mira * Caia

Proud mama to Simon Alexander, born July 24, 2014

Lots of these are so wonderful, but honestly what got me the most was a little girl named Chandler! Oh my gosh - I've been OBSESSED with Chandler on a girl since Phoebe's brother in Friends named on of his triplets that. I've never actually heard it used before!

I also really love-
    Macabee (though mainly because of the band)
    Grover
    Indi
    Cedric
    Jude
    Oscar
    Lincoln
    Otto
    Wallace

Tessla
    Xia
    Matilda
    Ramona
    Beatrice
    Celia
    Paloma
    Amalia
    Estelle
    Isolde
    Uma
    Chandler
    Maeve
    Esme
    Anais
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

I too am a fan of Chandler on a girl.

Wow, have these people been on Nameberry?

I have seen Calder, Kepler and Kendrick in real life (I really like Calder and am surprised it isn't more popular--it fits current trends so well.)
    And I'm telling you, I've thought about putting Macabee/Maccabee on my own list! I probably wouldn't have the guts to use it as a first name, but there's something attractive about it, and the association with the uprising of Judah Maccabee is pretty cool.
    I also like Declan, Callum, Jasper, Cedric, Jude, Lincoln, Taig (especially spelled Tadhg), Matilda, Celia, Frances, Estelle, Elspeth, Uma, Isadora and Berenice. Not to say I dislike all the others, but those are the ones that jump out at me.

Thanks for sharing!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

oliviasarah: I know a 19 year old Chandler and she wears the name very well. She always gets compliments on it. She is a bit of a tomboy, but I am sure that has nothing to do with her name LOL

auroradawn: I really like Calder, too! I actually know the boy named Macabee, and he is the most adorable thing in the world
    Favorites: Archer * Harrison * Simon
    Annabel * Celia * Mira * Caia

Proud mama to Simon Alexander, born July 24, 2014