Names Searched Right Now:
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Your maturity is truly astounding. I figured there wouldn't be much to say on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Announcing the birth of Poet Narnia, Story Kismet and Fabel Wren!!! They join siblings Clementine Tuesday, Pippa Scout, London Bellamy (adopted from South Africa!!), Holden Shakespeare and Hudson Wisdom (twins!!), John-Paul Gregory (girl!!), and Tallulah Effie Songbird Delilah Pearl-Sloane!!! We are SO BLESSED!!!!!
    Oh my gosh, that has got to be the funniest thing I've read on this forum! LOL
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Quote Originally Posted by cheele View Post
    One reason that I often assume someone is faking is when they say they have a 6-13 year old named something that's EXTREMELY trendy for this year or last one or two years. I feel it's very unlikely that they found that 'gem' those many years ago when they had that child.
    I actually know an eleven year old girl named Jayden. I am not kidding.
    Last edited by mge28; April 21st, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I'll stop replying to everyone now. lol. I don't see why people feel the need to make up fake stuff on this site. Like others have said, maybe it's because they're embarassed to ask for an opinion on their favorite names or something? I don't see a reason to be embarassed, though. If I randomly want an opinion on my favorite names on this site, I'll ask, and I'll be honest. No, I'm not having decaplets, 5 boys, 5 girls, and want help naming them after I've already had quints, sextuplets, and adopted octuplets from Guam. I want to know if you like my favorite names.
    Last edited by mge28; April 21st, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

One thing that tips me off is when the poster shares lots of information about their family, and to boot, the whole family is beautifully named, all Berry favourites. I've seen signatures that look like:

"I'm Josephine Clementine, wife of Jasper Atticus. Mother of Audrey Tabitha and Arlo Cyrus
    Daughter of Evangeline Lillian and Dexter August. Sister of Poppy, Sloane, Juniper and Ezra.
    Sister-in-Law to Barnaby, Isla, Charlotte and Georgia."

And I think to myself, wow, really? I mean sure, its possible, but it strikes me as odd that the entire family is about 20 years ahead of name trends.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.