Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    I think it's is really simple: no one likes being lied to. It feels disrespectful to the people out there who really are pregnant teenagers or parents of multiples with complications or what have you.
    Absolutely this.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Blade, I think you would've been a great PI!

I also completely agree with the text maggiemary just quoted!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Oh this is so cool!
    I do however think one reason (as someone mentioned, Augusta I believe) there are more girls being named here is that boy names are usually more traditional. The same with multiples. This is really fun, though, either way! Thanks a lot!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Oh, I agree - I think a lot of them are just harmless teens. But I still can't help but think in the back of my head "What if this person is a creepy 65 year old man looking to infiltrate a group of pregnant women and teen girls".
    Ew! I have never considered that. Icky. Now I am going to be worried about that. I think I'm naive to all of the fakery because this is the first board I have spent any real time on. Names interest me now that I have to name a person, but it's probably a passing phase, unless I have another baby one day. Basically I am just pregnant and bored with too much time on my hands, and there's some other really useful information on motherhood here. Better than "the bump" or "what to expect". Smarter women, it feels like to me.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Oh, I agree - I think a lot of them are just harmless teens. But I still can't help but think in the back of my head "What if this person is a creepy 65 year old man looking to infiltrate a group of pregnant women and teen girls".

Again - overly suspicious on my part.
    But what if they are a 65 year old man....who is pregnant with triplets?

That would be the best name challenge of all time.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...