Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In need of middle name ideas!

Looking for middle name ideas that somehow relate the Key West. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Either gender!

West- Obvious reason.

Monroe- Key West is in Monroe County.

Zachary/Taylor- Fort Zachary Taylor in Key West, active during the Civil War, contains the largest collection of Civil War cannons ever discovered at a single location.

Mallory /Truman/ Duval / Annex [Or Lennox even] / Zachary/ Taylor - Key West Historic District. It includes the major tourist destinations of the island, including Mallory Square, Duval Street, the Truman Annex and Fort Zachary Taylor.

Savannah - Key West has a tropical savannah climate.

Tennessee / William - The Tennessee Williams Theatre is a performing arts center, a civic center, and a community center. It is based at the Florida Keys Community College.

Diana- Diana Nyad, First person to swim from Cuba to Key West, FL without a shark cage.

Well, I guess there's the obvious West, or Keyes; Florida or Florence; Bay; Isla which sounds like island? Sorry, I'm kind of a strikeout here. :-(
    Our October girl is here!
    Georgia Nivika Rose

Any "blue" names; Azure, Blue, Indigo, Cyan. Names with a beach feel; Sandy, Ocean, Kai. Maybe a name of one of the streets or shops in Key West?
    Piers Lachlan | Gray Everett | Tadhg Wilder
    Jack Wilder | Henry Birch | Charlie Hawthorne

Maebry Elizabeth Posy | Eloise Margaret Birdie | Coralie Jane Magnolia
    Sophie Jane Magnolia | Emma Eloise Maebry | Isabel Margaret Birdie "Isby"

heart my son

Islamorada, Largo- not Key West, but part of the keys
    Lourdes - There is the Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine at St. Mary's Star of the Sea Church.
    Paul - St. Pauls Church was theFirst church built in Key West.
    Ernest Hemingway - museum
    Clayton Sterling - baseball complex
    Nancy Forrester - secret garden

no kids anytime soon, just a name fanatic