Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Poor Antoine. I mean at least three graham crackers. Lol.
    Yeah, I figure 1 graham cracker per two hours of confinement = 3 crackers / 6 hours. [Math!]
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    And I agree, bringing someone's parenting into question because they're on this site is pretty low. Nameberry is like "me time" for me and I only get during Rowan's naps and after she goes to bed at night to enjoy it. Just because one has a demanding job and a child doesn't mean they don't have time to themselves. I think the ideas on parenting like "Oh, it's not about you anymore." are infuriating and cruel. Yes, my world is ran by a 18 month old, but if I don't get some time to myself to "defrag" every once in awhile, I would go crazy.
    I agree with Rowangreeneyes wholeheartedly!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Surely the big giveaway is that if a name nerd had multiples she wouldn't need advice as she could use more of the names from her invariably vast list and I wouldn't have had to agonise between Felicity, Cordelia and Beatrice. It's the deciding that tortures the true name fan!

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Confession:

I use nameberry to get away from Antoine for a while. I usually lock him in a closet with a graham cracker or two, and turn up the radio to drown out his wails so I can calculate baby name statistics in peace. Surely I can't be the only one? Motherhood is so harrowing...
    Lol, this made me laugh!

My mom (she has serious issues) accused my mother in law of locking my hubby in a closet when he was a kid, so she could go hang out with friends. It is completely not true and we've been laughing about it ever since.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

A fantasy partition seems like the best possible way to reduce dishonest faking.