Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Poor Antoine. I mean at least three graham crackers. Lol.
    Yeah, I figure 1 graham cracker per two hours of confinement = 3 crackers / 6 hours. [Math!]
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    And I agree, bringing someone's parenting into question because they're on this site is pretty low. Nameberry is like "me time" for me and I only get during Rowan's naps and after she goes to bed at night to enjoy it. Just because one has a demanding job and a child doesn't mean they don't have time to themselves. I think the ideas on parenting like "Oh, it's not about you anymore." are infuriating and cruel. Yes, my world is ran by a 18 month old, but if I don't get some time to myself to "defrag" every once in awhile, I would go crazy.
    I agree with Rowangreeneyes wholeheartedly!
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Surely the big giveaway is that if a name nerd had multiples she wouldn't need advice as she could use more of the names from her invariably vast list and I wouldn't have had to agonise between Felicity, Cordelia and Beatrice. It's the deciding that tortures the true name fan!

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Confession:

I use nameberry to get away from Antoine for a while. I usually lock him in a closet with a graham cracker or two, and turn up the radio to drown out his wails so I can calculate baby name statistics in peace. Surely I can't be the only one? Motherhood is so harrowing...
    Lol, this made me laugh!

My mom (she has serious issues) accused my mother in law of locking my hubby in a closet when he was a kid, so she could go hang out with friends. It is completely not true and we've been laughing about it ever since.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

A fantasy partition seems like the best possible way to reduce dishonest faking.