Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Wow! Thanks for this Blade! Interesting to see the numbers, although (I readily admit) my eyes usually glaze over a bit when I see so much math on one page.

I love seeing fakers called out. The more ridiculous their story, the more I enjoy it!

We need a reference guide for all past fakers called out on their lies! A sort of cliffs notes for the newer folk
    The other forum I frequent very rarely has impostors, and they are either one time posters that disappear or people who are outright trolling for drama rather than pretending to have the most perfect lives (though there's one or two members that make me raise my eyebrows at how extreme their lives, or specific aspects of their lives, sound). I was surprised the first time I read a faker's thread (and only knew it was such because they were called out on it! I'm clueless!)

Just clarifying here, blade. You said that it's odd for a teenage girl to be a member on this site? I am a teenager and I'm obsessed with names. I am a member on this site to share my name list and get feedback. Can't you just ignore trolls posts? When you post saying you are a troll, you are doing what they call "feeding the trolls" which means you're encouraging them. They'll keep posting lies if you keep responding to it. And some people who you accuse of being trolls may not be trolling. People like you annoy me. You're on this site to accuse people of being trolls while I'm on here to offer name advice and seek feedback for my name list. Who has the time to analyze all of that? Aren't you a Sergeon or something? Don't you have a son to take care of? Stop obsessing over the trolls and start living (enjoying) life.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Announcing the birth of Poet Narnia, Story Kismet and Fabel Wren!!! They join siblings Clementine Tuesday, Pippa Scout, London Bellamy (adopted from South Africa!!), Holden Shakespeare and Hudson Wisdom (twins!!), John-Paul Gregory (girl!!), and Tallulah Effie Songbird Delilah Pearl-Sloane!!! We are SO BLESSED!!!!!
    augusta_lee, hahahaha!! That's hilarious. Thanks, I needed that. On the other hand... I almost wish that was a real birth announcement. Some of those names are lovely, especially Poet Narnia and Story Kismet!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Do you guys realize how rude and judgmental you are? This is cruel.