Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Announcing the birth of Poet Narnia, Story Kismet and Fabel Wren!!! They join siblings Clementine Tuesday, Pippa Scout, London Bellamy (adopted from South Africa!!), Holden Shakespeare and Hudson Wisdom (twins!!), John-Paul Gregory (girl!!), and Tallulah Effie Songbird Delilah Pearl-Sloane!!! We are SO BLESSED!!!!!
    One the one hand I am freaking cracking up, because I have read posts JUST like this, and you do a hysterically accurate impression. On the other hand I'm trying to keep myself from falling madly in love with Poet Narnia, Story Kismet, and Fable Wren. I officially have a serious word name problem, you guys!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I agree it stinks when people lie as all the attention does go to the heavy poster, wacky stories and multiples when real people's posts get buried and ignored.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Great Post, by the way Seeing things expressed mathematically always helps me understand things so much better; I never realized how big of a problem fake announcements are. Kinda like @catheyc said, It's just a waste of everyone's time. Everyone on Nameberry always does their best to give good advice to real expectant mothers, and it's just disrespectful and inconsiderate to take advantage of that for your own amusement or need of attention.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Well the 54% - 46% of the most recent quarter is certainly an improvement over the 64% - 36% observed this time last year. I'd say the cracking down is helping. Thanks, Blade.

I agree that having members being humored when they spout off crap is just unfair to others and it casts suspicion on the members of the forum as a whole. I don't want to 'get to know' people, and become emotionally invested in their sagas, only to find out later that it was all a farce. Add to that that no one cares about fakers and prefers to just humor them for the name discussion? Yeah, not exactly the kind of environment I'm looking for. As you can see, I've been a member here for a long time, but never participated much
    until recently. These stats are exactly the reason why, and also explain why I've been around more often recently.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.
    Little Sparkler coming next July.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

Wow this thread has evolved since I first checked it out earlier today. From Sims (I used to LOVE the Sims) to GW to Cassandra Claire! This is hilarious....

Carry on....
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!