Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    I may look into GWs, then - the F2P is a big factor, honestly, I was kind of getting annoyed with paying the 30.00 a month for both of us and oh - then they put in pretty new pets and so I had to buy those, too, of course, it was a money suck that we didn't need. I'm so jealous you get to DnD! I would so love to find a group to do it with. You would think that being in a college town would help, but we have yet to find others. The only thing people around here seem to play is Magic and it's fun, but....eh, a lot of them are really young kids and we're wanting other adults to play with. Hypatia Sabine Rose is lovely!
    I was doing the same thing, Flick. Ooh! Shiny! If you do ever play GW2 and you're interesting in grouping, let me know. I'm on Fort Aspenwood. I'm not convinced it's as amazing as I was told it was, yet. It's just so different from other games I've played, so I need a few weeks to figure it out before I can make an honest evaluation of it. From what I understand, GW2 can also turn into a money sink. You can purchase additional character slots, name changes, gear, etc. I lucked out with DnD. My SO and his buddies grew up playing but stopped years ago. Some of the girlfriends expressed an interest in learning to play, winter got long, and we started a campaign! Unfortunately, I got majorly into painting minis and have spent way too much on them. Oops.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    So I have come to the conclusion that perhaps Sims could be a legit form of therapy for these people?
    I actually laughed out loud at this! Yes!

As for CC looks, haha. Well. I have to admit when I first saw a picture of her I smirked and thought, "that's what you get for being a thief." It's nice when the outside matches the inside. I know plenty of physically unattractive people who are so wonderful on the inside I soon think of them as beautiful. Not so with CC!
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    I was doing the same thing, Flick. Ooh! Shiny! If you do ever play GW2 and you're interesting in grouping, let me know. I'm on Fort Aspenwood. I'm not convinced it's as amazing as I was told it was, yet. It's just so different from other games I've played, so I need a few weeks to figure it out before I can make an honest evaluation of it. From what I understand, GW2 can also turn into a money sink. You can purchase additional character slots, name changes, gear, etc. I lucked out with DnD. My SO and his buddies grew up playing but stopped years ago. Some of the girlfriends expressed an interest in learning to play, winter got long, and we started a campaign! Unfortunately, I got majorly into painting minis and have spent way too much on them. Oops.

Oh, the painting of the mini's really is addicting and very fun! I didn't want to invest a ton on pewter ones (though I admit to buying my fair share - we used them to make our own Dragonstrike campaigns) so when I found a bunch of the plastic mini's from this Mage Knight game that never got popular for .50 each, I bought a bunch and have been spending time repainting those. I also have these ideas about building and painting terrain.....that could get obsessive, lol. I'll have to look into GW2 this week sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by redwoodfey View Post
    As for CC looks, haha. Well. I have to admit when I first saw a picture of her I smirked and thought, "that's what you get for being a thief." It's nice when the outside matches the inside. I know plenty of physically unattractive people who are so wonderful on the inside I soon think of them as beautiful. Not so with CC!
    I was thinking the same thing - I am not judgmental on looks at all, I know I am not exactly the epitome of sex appeal myself, but just knowing how she got to where she is, it kind of made me feel better, lol.