Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ways to get to Bo/Beau

I'm finding myself drawn to one syllable names/nicknames for boys. I'm really liking Bo/Beau today but I can't seem to find any full length names for it. All I've come up with so far is Beauregard, which I hate, Bohdi/Brody, which I cannot use, and Boone, which I like but really doesn't feel like me. Any other ways to get to Bo/Beau that you can think of?

EDIT: Does Bosco work as a way to get to Bo?
    Last edited by dillonsfan01; April 4th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Boaz..........
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I saw someone suggest Bo as a nn for Benjamin, some other suggestions......'

Bowen
    Abbot
    Boston
    Boyd
    Bowie
    Talbot
    Tabor
    Melbourne
    Booker
    Boris
    Boden
    Bowman
    Bolt
    Booth
    Claiborne
    Tibor
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

You could do Robert nn Bo.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

You've already had some great suggestions. I could also see Bo working for Brogan.
    ~ it is PATRICK TROUGHTON days until 23th Nov

W h a t ' s . . .

Guinevere Clara Pearl *Gwen* ~ Persephone Iris Juliana *Persy* ~ Lucas Alasdair North *Luke* ~ Tristan Peter Raphael *Tristan*

. . . n e x t ?