Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like Benno (doesn't work with my last name tho), although it already sounds sort of nicknamey already...but it could definitely shorten to Bo!
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

I think you can get away with Bo for pretty much any B name. I like it best as a short form for Robert, though.

I would just suggest going with Beau as the first name (not as a nickname), if that is what you would like to call him anyway. I think Beau can stand on its own.

What about as initials? I know a Benjamin Orrin whose parents call him Bo sometimes!

@emilybrianna- Using a B first name and an O middle name is a great idea to get nn Bo! That gives you tons of options!

I like Benjamin, Breccan, Beckett, Brennan, and Brady. Oliver, Owen and Oscar, just to name a few.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)