Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I don't have any children myself and am from a family of 2 but my mom grew up as the youngest of 7. The oldest is 26 months older than number 2. Kid 2 is 20 months older than number 3. Kid 3 is 24 months older than kid 4. Kid 4 is 17 months older than kid 5. Kid 5 is almost 5 years older than kid 6 and kid 6 is almost 4 years older than kid 7. And there is almost 16 years between the oldest and the youngest.

I don't have time to answer all the questions, but we have 10 precious children (two adopted boys) and I just found out I am expecting #11. Our older children have between 3 and 5 years age gaps. Our youngest ones are a year apart.... I really loved the spacing of three years.. the one year spacing is fun, but a lot more physical work! :-)

About vehicles for large families... we just purchases a Nissan NV 3500 passenger van. It seats 12 (our oldest dd is almost 20 and will be getting married this winter)... we LOVE this van!!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I have 5 (11, 9, 7, 5, and 1) my closest are 20 months apart and the longest between babies is 40 months.

Since my youngest is over 3 years younger than his closest sibling I had hoped the next sibling would be closer so he'd have a playmate. But I just had my 2nd miscarriage in a row and am reminded that planning is nice but much of life is out of our hands.

I have a 9-seater suburban.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and John Benedict nn Johnny

I am the middle of 5.

Sibling 1 is 2 years older than
    Sibling 2 is 4 years older than
    Me. I am 1.5 years older than
    Sibling 4 is 3 years older than
    Sibling 5

Hubby is the oldest of 4. They are all 3 years apart.
    All four kids are born with 3 years and 1 month of the one older then them. Talk about clockwork. My mother in law has always been super organized.
    Together we have 5 kids

Matilda is 3 years older than
    Eloise who is almost 2 years older than
    Walter who is almost 2 years older than
    The twins who if we get pregnant soon ( which I hope we do ) will be almost 2.5 years older
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.

I'm the eldest of four. My twin brother and I get alone brilliantly. When we were four my sister was born and we were a really close family. When I was thirteen my mom had a surprise pregnancy and My little baby brother was born. He lit up my world and I loved having another brother.
    My husband also has a big family. When I met him I gained four more sisters.
    Big families are brilliant. I grew up always having someone to play with and I'm glad my children have that too.