Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this! My Corolla is named Svetlana. In the past, I've had bikes named Macy, Lacey, and Klaus.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

My first car was Millie (cause I got her at the Millennium and she was way older than that!)
    My second car was Tillie (cause I needed her to last Till I was able to get a new car -- she lasted 12 years! lol)

I just got my first new car last year and I still love it. It's a little white Prius C.
    No idea what name I should pick. It hasn't needed any encouragement or yelling yet so I haven't really called it anything.

Any suggestions?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

The first car that I truly attached a name to was my Mazda 5. Stick a beaver tale on that thing and it looks like a red platypus. Being a Phineas and Ferb fan, I thought Perry was a very fitting name . I miss Perry...
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

My car is Zeke Zombie. He looks like he survived a zombie attack . . .

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Absolutely! My first car was named Priscilla. A nice little BMW. The car I have now is called Mickey.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀