Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

DW: Lillian Anne Smith
    DH: Mathew Mitchell Smith

Year 1} roll - names are disney names
    A girl named Aurora Belle

Year 2} roll - names are your favorite names
    Twin girls: Paisley Reese & Emery Joy

Year 3} roll - Same initials as DW & DH
    Miscarriage: Louise Alexandra

Year 4} Roll - Same initials as your mother or father
    Triplet Boys: Andrew Connor, Aaron Charles, & Alec Carter

Year 5} roll - Irish names
    Dog: Eileen

Husband: Leo Alexander
    Me: Lailah Jadelyn

Year 1: A year after getting married, Leo and I find out that we are pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl. We name them Karson Levi and Khloe Brielle. Karson has dark blonde hair and greenish brown eyes with specks of blue. Khloe also has blonde hair but hers is a little lighter than Karson's. Khloe has blue-green almost turquoise eyes. Karson weighed 7 lbs 6 ounces, which is surprising for twins. Khloe, was quite small, weighing only 5 and a half pounds because her brother stole all of her food. (Chloe is a name of one of the 101 dalmations/Carson is Ken's-the Barbie last name)

Year 2: I guess that our family absolutely loves multiples because we end up unexpectedly pregnant with triplets! 2 boys and a girl! The boys are identical and the girl is fraternal. We name them Ava Katelyn, Alexander Nicholas and Austin Blake. Ava has straight brown hair and hazel eyes. The "twins" both have brown hair like Ava, but they have dark brown eyes instead. Their birth weights range from 5 lbs 1 ounce to 6 lbs even.

Year 3: We find out we are having yet another set of boy/girl twins just a month after the triplets turned 1. 9 months later, we welcomed Leah Johanna and Lucas Adam. Unfortunately, baby Luke died of respiratory and heart issues because they weren't fully developed. However, dirty-blonde haired and light brown eyed baby Leah survives. She weighed 6 lbs 3 ounces, while Luke was very sick and desperate for life, weighed only 4 lbs 1 ounce. He was tiny and with many problems wasn't able to remember to breathe and died of heart and lung failure.

Year 4: Khloe and Karson are 5, Ava/Alec & Austin are 3 and Leah is 2. We learn that we are pregnant again! With another set of multiples! We were told that we were having one more set of triplets. However, at the birth of the babies we are told we are having another boy! Quads!! 2 boys and 2 girls. We name them Mia Schuyler, Parker Matthew, Makenzy Blaire, and Preston Michael. Mia has blonde hair and blue eyes. She weighs 3 lbs 1 ounce. Parker has reddish-brown hair and green-blue eyes. He is the only one in the family so far that has reddish hair. Parker weighs a little over 3 and a half pounds. Kenzy is teeny tiny, weighing only 2 lbs 4 ounces. She has dark brown eyes and deep blue-brown eyes. Preston is quite heavy for a quad and weighs 4 lbs even. He has brown hair and green eyes.

Year 5: 1 year later we feel a calling. We need to help another family. We decide to go on vacation to Ireland and go visit an orphanage there. While there, Leo and I fall in love with a set of siblings. A sister and a brother. Leo and I agree to adopt them, but say good-bye. Four months later, they come home with us. We decide to keep their names, as they are quite American. 9 year old Jack Rhys has brown-ish hair and blue eyes. Their mother is somewhat Mexican and so Jack and his sister are a little tan. Jack is quite tall for his age and he loves to play American football (not soccer), and baseball. His sister is 5 and her name is Sophia Ruby. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is also tan and loves dance and gymnastics.

Our Family
    Leo & I (34 & 33)
    Jack (9)
    Khloe & Karson (6)
    Sophia (5)
    Ava/Alec & Austin (4)
    Leah [& Luke] (3)
    Mia/Parker/Kenzy & Preston (1)

DW:Lena Alexandria
    DH:Matthew Morris
    DD:Bella Merinda -Miscarry
    DS/DS/DD:Caleb Blaise, Samuel Tristan & Rebekah Anabel (4)
    DS:Micha Maximilian (3)
    DS/DD/DS/DD:Christopher Alec, Casey Adelle, Colton Andrew & Charlotte Alyssa (2)
    DAS:Liam Rory (nb)