Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Merritt is very cute, and flows well with Rowan. I see you have Asher on your list. I thought I would suggest Archer. It has a similar feel but more uncommon, especially as a choice for a girl. Scarlett also came to mind, as it is a stylish and strong name, just like Rowan. Good luck and happy name gathering!

Merit just seems hard to me, sorry I still love Sawyer and Rowan!
    Baby Girl due 7.4.13
    Margot, Miriam, Marion, Marian, Elizabeth nn Betty, Vera, Edith nn Edie

I love Meritt with two t's.
    It would make a great sis-set with Rowan.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I think of demerit...which isn't a very good association. But I like the way it sounds.
    ♂ Seth Joshua, Gordon Thomas, Russell Joseph, Asher Estlin ♂
    ♀ Melody Ray, Joanna Kathryn, Nola Juliette, Tessa Diane ♀

Oh, and Merit can also be spelled Merritt, as in the lake in Oakland, CA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Merritt). There's a bunch of other stuff in the area with this name on it too. I realized that this might also be why I like the names - I spent two amazing years living two blocks away from the lake and have amazing memories
    Last edited by raptreverie; April 3rd, 2013 at 10:22 PM.