Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Your name is Hannah. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying Marine Bio. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Daniel. He's twenty-four and working as a lawyer. How do you meet? (Roll dice)

2. At a coffee shop

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. 6 months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a Marine Biologist! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city (Roll dice).

1. San Francisco, California

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. What kind of wedding do you have and where do you honeymoon (Roll dice)?

Wedding -

1. A small spring wedding with just immediate family and close friends

Honeymoon -

6. Italy

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child (Roll dice).

Camilla Maeve

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time (Roll dice).

Ivy Kate

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. What is his new job?

Architect

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. Where do you move to? (Roll dice)

1. Boston, Massachussetts

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth.What gender is the baby? (Roll dice)

Ellis Joy

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog. What kind do you get (your choice) and what do you call him? (Roll dice)

Merle border collie - Ozzy

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets! (Roll dice) You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.

Natalie Violet
    Sophia Colette
    Elizabeth Pearl

Your name is Grace Elizabeth Parker. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying psychology. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called David James Meyer. He's twenty-four and working as a high school teacher. You two were friends as teenagers but lost contact when he went to collage.

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. 3 months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a child psychologist! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city, to San Francisco, California.

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. You have a very romantic wedding on a beach on Hawaii with your families and closest friends. The honeymoon goes to France.

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child, a beautiful and healthy boy. You name him Beckett Finn.

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time. It's twins! A boy and a girl. You name them Charlie Owen and Poppy June.

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. He becomes an corresponding journalist.

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. You are moving to Sacramento, California.

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth. It's a boy, born on December 24th. You name him
    Knox Yule.

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog, a golden retriever named Dylan.

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets, all girls! You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.

The triplets are named Isabella Pearl, Sophia Colette and Emma Mabel.
    Name obsessed, simple as that. I especially love classic, vintage, modern, biblical, french & floral names.
    Girls:
    Poppy Celeste*Edith Willow*Margot Cecilia*Audrey Elisabeth*Charlotte Mary*Matilda June*Iris Margareta*
    Beatrice Jane*Vivienne Claire*Ruby Caroline*Imogen Sylvia*Phoebe Rose*Stella Marguerite*Amalia Grace*
    Olivia Katherine*Vera Augusta
    Boys:
    James Henry*Owen Nicholas*Caleb James*Isaiah Paul*William August*Alexander John*Gabriel Andrew*
    Adam Fredrik*

My name is Monica Joy McCarthy. I graduated from College of the Holy Cross with a degree in economics. A week before my graduation, I met a man as we both reached for the same carton of apple juice at the grocery store. His name is Ethan Joel Cortez, and he's a pharmacist. He asked me out, and I said yes.

Six months after my graduation, things were getting serious between me and Ethan. I had been working as a waitress and applying for jobs, when one day I received a phone call saying I landed a job as a financial analyst in Denver, Colorado. I couldn't bear parting with Ethan, so I asked if he wanted to move in with me. He said yes.

One year after moving to Denver, Ethan surprised me with a proposal. We had a mid-sized wedding in our hometown and honeymooned in Greece.

About a year later, I gave birth to our first child, a healthy baby boy we named Gabriel Boone Cortez.

Two years later, we had a little girl named Iris Maeve Cortez.

One year after Iris was born, my husband turned thirty and entered a sort of mid-life crisis. He decided to return to medical school and become an RN, so we moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he enrolled at Emory University.

Six months after our move, I gave birth to a little boy. He was born on December 24th, so we gave him the middle name North. His full name is Thomas North Cortez.

Two years later, we decided to adopt a komondor named Ozzy.

Five years later, when our kids were 12, 9, and 7, I unexpectedly fell pregnant with G/G/B triplets! Ethan and I decided the first names, but Tommy insisted the triplets have middle names after his favorite Disney characters. We named our babies Natalie Pearl, Abigail Violet, and Joshua Hamish Cortez.

The Cortez Family
    Ethan, Monica, Gabe, Iris, Tommy, Natalie, Abby, and Josh
    - Meghan

My name list

Your name is Michelle. You are twenty-two years old and in your final year at college where you are studying journalism. A week before graduating, you meet a guy called Anthony. He's twenty-four and working as a doctor. How do you meet? At a party your friend dragged you to.

He asks you out on a date and you say yes. You go to your favourite restaurant and you both hit it off straight away. After your graduation, you go on several more dates. 5 months later, things are getting serious. For the last few months you've been working as a waitress while applying for jobs. One day you get a phone call - you've got a job working as a journalist! The only thing is, you'll have to move to a different city, San Francisco, California.

You ask your boyfriend to move with you and a month later, you both move into your new flat. A year later, you and your boyfriend are settled into your new jobs and are watching TV one day when your boyfriend proposes! You say yes and, a year later, you get married. What kind of wedding do you have and where do you honeymoon (Roll dice)?

Wedding - A big church wedding in the summer
    Honeymoon - Egypt

While you're on your honeymoon, you both decide you want to start trying for a baby when you get back, but when you arrive home, you discover you're pregnant already! Nine months later, you give birth to your first child. He's a boy called Alex Chase.

You both love parenthood and, when your child is two, you're thrilled to discover you're pregnant again! Nine months later, you give birth for the second time. You call your baby boy Charlie Asher.

A year later, your kids are four and one when your husband turns thirty. He has an early mid-life crisis and decides on a career change. What is his new job? Astronomer

His new job means you have to move again. Your two bedroomed flat is getting a bit cramped and you had been planning to move anyway. Where do you move to? Sacramento, California

A month after you move, you discover you're three months pregnant! Six months later, you give birth. What gender is the baby? Girl

The first name is your favourite name and the middle name is related to Christmas as the baby was born on the 24th of December. Anais Noelle (I HATE the flow of this name. Anais is adorable, Noelle is my favourite name from the list, but I would never mix them together!)

Two years later when the kids are seven, four and two, you decide to buy a dog. You get a Dalmatian and name it Hendrix.

Five years later, you're thirty-six, your husband is thirty-eight and your kids are twelve, nine and seven. You and your husband are both doing well at work, the kids are enjoying school and you think your family is finished until you unexpectedly fall pregnant with triplets! (Roll dice) You and your husband decide the first names, but your youngest wants the middle names to be after their favourite Disney characters.

Daniel Buzz, Alyssa Coral and Sophia Mabel

Alex, Charlie, Anais, Daniel, Alyssa and Sophia.
    Michelle
    Italian teenberry with synesthesia. Environmentally obsessed.

Clara - Hilary - Leah - Margot - Nina
    Archer - Calvin - Gordon - Leander - Oscar

Kristen Marie Davison, studying business in hopes to open my own bakery,
    Daniel Andrew Miller, working as a teacher

we met at a party that I went with my friend Courtney

3 months later we get serious, I get offered a job as a cupcake baker in a bakery.
    the job is in Denver, Colorado

our house in Denver: http://www.houseplans.com/plan/1686-...0-garage-16166

our wedding: mid-sized wedding in Denver
    dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-A-Line-Satin-Gown-with-Dropped-Waist-V3330_Bridal-Gowns-Features-Bridal-Gowns-Under-$600
    bridesmaids:http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Slim-Charmeuse-Gown-with-Ruched-Waist-F14227_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Dresses-Under-$100

honeymoon in Egypt

birth 1: a girl named Lila Maeve
    birth 2: a girl named Rose 'Rosie' Paige

Danny decides to be a college lacrosse coach so we move to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...we actually live in a suburb right outside Phili

our new house:
    http://www.houseplans.com/plan/3016-...3-garage-31208

birth 3: a boy named Joseph 'Joey' Gabriel

a german shepherd named Ziggy

birth 4: girl/girl/girl triplets named Ava Coral, Ella Mabel and Sophia Pearl