Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pet Berries!

New Hampshire
    I am the worst at uploading pictures, but here's a link to all my beloved fur babies!

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

east of the sun, west of the moon

Oh my gosh, cute overload. Kuno's coat is gorgeous!

This is Leo. He died in September, but I'm including him. Because.

This is Sebastian. He's our 5 year old goofball.

And Clementine, our newest furbaby. Clem might actually be a boy. We can't tell yet, and will find out in the next couple weeks when we take her in for spaying/neutering. If she's a boy, we'll name him Oleander.
    Gωeηdσℓeη __ __ ● Lσreℓei Siℓver Oη∂iηe ● Octαviα ωiℓ∂rσse __ ● Suηηivα __ __ ● Ƭαbitɦα єiℓσηωƴ Sησω
    ●●● ●●● ●●●
    Cαsρiαη Wiℓder __ ● Dαmiαη Sραrrσω __ ● єvαηder __ __ ● Koηrαd Bℓαise __ ● Mαℓαchi Ƭristαη Bjσrη

click for my name lists
    our kitties: Sebastian & Oleander | writing books & TTC #1

OMG YES! I love showing off my babies!

Calcifer - He is named after the fire demon in Howl's Moving Castle. It was the first movie my husband and I saw together and the only name we could agree on, lol!

Mittzy - Originally mittens because her paws are black, but my husband liked Mittzy better, and then I got in the habbit of calling her Mittzy and well, she really is more of a Mittzy than a Mittens

Calcifer and Mittzy together, both will be 3 in June!

Southlake, Texas
    I don't have pictures.
    But I can still tell you about my babies!
    Massey (prn. Mass-ee) - my tiny, runt-of-the-litter black-and-tan smooth coated dachshund. She only weighs about 5-7 lbs, but she's perfectly healthy. She just can't gain weight. :/ She'll be 5 in November. She's COMPLETELY spoiled rotten, and loves to cuddle on the couch under a blanket.

Mars - I didn't have a chance to name her, unlike Massey. Since she's a solid white, short haired (fat) cat, her nicknames include Smarsh, Marsh and Marshmallow. She's a bitter cat that hates everyone except me. With me, she loves to cuddle and be pet. And nap.
    | 18 | INFP | Passions: art and psychology |
    (Changing my name to Zoie Alyssa Willow.)

For a future...
    Darling Little Girl:

Lavender Sophia (Mae) ~ Opal Eleanor ~ Magnolia Isobel ~ Luna Penelope ~ India Alice ~ Rose Ophelia

Splendid Little Boy:

River Henry William - Sebastian River - Hugo Timothy Arthur - Phoenix Hugh - Silas Apollo Jack - Axl Benjamin Wolf

I don't have a pic on me right now but;
    I have 1 dwarf hamster- Pashmina!
    I usually call her Pashie or Pashy-butt (yes I know I'm a weirdo)
    For about the first five minutes I had her, her name was Ginger, because of her colouration, but I felt that it was too cliche for a pet, so I went with Pashmina instead, which is extremely soft, like her fur.
    Mum to a dwarf hamster, Pashmina Aerica

Permanent names loves- C, R, and T <3

Current Crushes:

Girls: Cosette, Violette, Sparrow, Sage, Eleonora nn Leonie, Perrine and Felicity
    Boys: Lincoln, Theodore, Ulysses, Tiberius, Atticus, Brannigan and Augustus