Names Searched Right Now:

Advice and suggestions on potential boys names. Thanks!

Hello!

I'm expecting again. This little one will be our last and we do not know the gender. We have a short list of girls names that we are very happy with but are completely stuck on boys names! So looking for ideas/suggestions etc. We are open to any ideas you think would fit with siblings Nigel David and Claire Camilla and half brothers Ryan Thomas and Joseph Matthew who live with us and Lucas Jaiden who lives with his mother. Tis a little complicated!!! Anyway, the surname is Taylor.

Our girls name list: Emma Louise, Georgia Elizabeth or Abigail Hannah. Unless any of you think it's not cruel to name your daughter Elizabeth Taylor? If you think that's ok then middle name suggestions please!

All suggestions on boys names very gratefully received!

Thanks, Sarah

I love the name Nigel! Names you may like:

Dylan
    Miles
    Kyle
    James
    Connor
    Collin
    Travis
    Charles
    Stephen
    Walker

I wouldn't do Elizabeth Taylor, but there are a ton of Elizabeth variants you may like, including Elspeth, Elsabet, Elsa, Elsie, Lilibet, Eliza, Elise, Liza, etc.

Thankyou both! We're purists when it comes to Elizabeth!! Nothing quite touches the original so looks like that ones out! I do like Miles and Stuart. Love David too but that's Nigel's middle name!