Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting Television Name

I've been watching the show Bates Motel and there's a girl character on it with the name Bradley. I've never seen it on a girl before, pretty interesting! Would anyone ever use it? Know someone who has?

I love that show! I need to see the most recent episode. I haven't seen Bradley on a girl but it was on my list for a girl once.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

I wouldn't but it's probably because the most manly of my friends dads growing up was Bradley nn Brad. I don't think I could wrap my head around the fact that the name didn't belong to the burley firefighter and volunteer lifeguard that saved me from drowning once or twice.
    Though I could see how a girl could be given the name after her father. Sort of like Kelley - I could see how the -ley ending would make people feel it could be an acceptable unisex option.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

No, I would cringe if I met a female Bradley.

I have yet to start watching Bates Motel! I need to, it looks pretty good. (Been catching up on Bones via Netflix recently, gotta finish that first).

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    No, I would cringe if I met a female Bradley.

I have yet to start watching Bates Motel! I need to, it looks pretty good. (Been catching up on Bones via Netflix recently, gotta finish that first).
    I agree with all of this, including the needing to start watching it!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly