Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thought on Gianna?

Opinions? Siblings will be Avery Charles, Henry Eli, Maeve Charlotte & Franklin Quinn "Frankie". Frankie & Gianna will be twins. Middle name suggestions for Gianna?
    Mama to Avery Charles, Henry Eli & Maeve Charlotte

MARRIED to Dan

Favorites
    Madeline~Adeline~Anna~Lydia~Julia~Tessa
    Leo~Arlo~Oliver~Andrew~Ethan~Finn~Reilly~Brady~Gra ham

I love Gianna myself but I never seem to find anyone else to like it. I don't know that is an ideal match for your sibset, I think Anna would probably match better but if you love it go for it. I think Gianna has a lot of fun and spunk

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I agree with Lindsay that Gianna stylistically isn't a great match for Henry, Avery, Maeve, and Frankie. I think Georgiana or Giovanna would match a bit better, and you could still use Gianna as a nn. Gianna isn't much to my taste--the proper Italian way never really gets said, but jee-ah-nah doesn't really sound like a proper name to me, either. I love the full Giovanna, though, and even the P&P inspired Georgiana! I think Georgiana would be lovely with your other children, personally, especially Maeve. Maeve and Georgiana are stunning together.

If Gianna's what you love, though, I think something like Gianna Madeline or Gianna Elise might be to your taste?

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I like the name Gianna and know several little girls with that name, one called Gigi. The other mom requests the name be pronounced "jah-nah" and uses the full name.

That said, it just doesn't seem to fit with the other names. I do like Lydia and Julia from your signature list though.

If you really love Gianna though, go for it.

Gianna Rose would be pretty!

By the way, I love Franklin Quinn!

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    I love Gianna myself but I never seem to find anyone else to like it. I don't know that is an ideal match for your sibset, I think Anna would probably match better but if you love it go for it. I think Gianna has a lot of fun and spunk
    I agree with this. It especially sounds completely different than Franklin.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly