Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My girls list...wdyt?

So my husband and I have been discussing ttc. We still haven't decided on timing but we have been talking names...well I have been and he has been forced to listen. I'm not sure of "our" style although he has vetoed a lot of my favorites.

We will use the middle name Elizabeth (it was my grandmother's name who passed away recently) if we don't end up using it as a if we have a girl...

Hadley Elizabeth
    Norah Elizabeth
    Josephine Elizabeth (this one is a bit long with our 3 syllable last name)
    Reagan Elizabeth (his pick)
    Emerson Elizabeth
    Zoe Elizabeth (another of his favorites)
    Lucy Elizabeth*
    Ainsley Elizabeth*
    Delaney Elizabeth*
    Estella Elizabeth* (my favorite! a NO from the hubs)

* means the name is not husband approved...

Elizabeth "Libby" Grace (if we use it as a first...)

Any thoughts, observations, opinions...

And now for your girls list! Again, I love your middle name choice! Elizabeth is a big favourite of mine and will likely be used in the middle spot, too. Of your first name choices, I love Josephine. Others that I like, but don't love, are Hadley, Norah, Reagan, Zoe and Lucy. The others I don't like so much. Josephine Elizabeth is a long name, but it's lovely!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I like Elizabeth, Nora (no 'h'), Hadley, Lucy, and Zoe best. Josie is a cute nn too. My fav is Lucy though!!

Norah Elizabeth - I love Nora (no h) as well.
    Zoe Elizabeth (another of his favorites) - I love the spunky Zoe with the classic Elizabeth. Awesome combo. Well done hubby!
    Delaney Elizabeth* - this feels a bit contradictory to me. Dark Challenger and pledged to God. (Is she challenging your pledge to God?)
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!

There are several I like, but first, I have a question. Are you pronouncing Reagan RAY-gan? I ask because I love the name REE-gan, but I'm not a fan of RAY-gan, so that'll change my ranking of that name.

As for the others, I love Lucy, Emerson, Zoe, Josephine, and Ainsley. They all work very well with Elizabeth. My favorite would have to be Lucy, followed by Ainsley.

I also like Elizabeth "Libby" Grace, but less than Elizabeth Grace.