Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I adore Anastasia! I picture a funny and feisty girl. I'm so sad I can't use it myself (The nickname I would've used, Anya, is too close to my own name, Tanya)

I like the name but have a hard time spelling it without looking it up. Lol. I like the nn Ana though !!

I don't think sassy when I think Anastasia.
    I think of a very intelligent young lady who is quiet but a deep thinker. She is cunning and resourceful and a fierce competitor in any competition.
    Alexis Rene
    15 year old name addict
    reading, writing, coffee

I had a good friend named Anastasia once. She was very smart, pretty and gifted in the worlds of dance and design/fashion.
    But I will also say that I do remember her saying on several occasions that once a teacher couldn't pronounce her name, so she was given the nickname Nasty; which then stuck with her all through middle school and parts of high school so far.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

I absolutely adore this name. There's a fantastic series of childrens' books with a main character named Anastasia, a smart, quirky girl with very cool parents. I would love to meet a little Anastasia.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...